Japan tax code
volume 4 1959-60
Title varies slightly
- Chapter I General Provisions
- Chapter II Exceptions to Income Tax Law
- Section 1 Interest income and dividend income
- Section 2 Real Property Income and Business Income
- Part 1 Exceptions to Depreciation
- Part 2 Reserves
- Part 3 Exceptions to Taxation on Export Income
- Part 4 Tax-exemption from farming income
- Part 5 Other Exceptions
- Section 3 Earned Income
- Section 4 Forestry Income and Capital Gains
- Part 1 Optional deduction for expenses of forestry income
- Part 2 Exceptions to Taxation on Capital Gains,etc.in Case of Expropriation,etc.
- Part 3 Exceptions to Taxation on Capital Gains in Case of Exchange in Purchase of Properties for Residence,etc.
- Part 4 Other Exceptions
- Section 5 Deductions for Savings
- Chapter III Exceptions to Corporation Tax Law
- Section 1 Exceptions to Depreciation
- Section 2 Reserves
- Section 3 Exceptions to Taxation on Export Income
- Section 4 Exceptions to Taxation on Cooperative Association
- Section 5 Exceptions to Taxation on Social Expenses,etc.
- Section 6 Other Exceptions
- Chapter IV Exceptions to Inheritance Tax Law and Capital Levy Law
- Chapter V Exceptions to Registration Tax Law
- Chapter VI Exceptions to Liquor Tax Law,etc.
- Section 1 Exceptions to Liquor Tax Law
- Section 2 Exceptions to Commodity Tax Law
- Section 3 Exceptions to Gasoline Tax Law and Local Road Tax Law
- Section 4 Exceptions to other Taxes
- Supplementary Provisions
- Supplementary Provisions(Law No.183 of 1957) / 144
- Supplementary Provisions(Law No.38 of 1958) / 144
- Supplementary Provisions(Law no.77 of 1959) / 150
||Japan tax code
volume 4 1959-60
Trade Bulletin Corp.